A look back at Matt Hasselbecks TD's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

They do have a similar squirrelly deep ball.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I would argue that Favre played at a much higher level with the Vikings than he did his last year or two with GB and his time with the Jets. It looked to me that he got better with age. Some of that is the line, the rb.. blahblah. But he got better as he aged.

I'm not saying MH is Brett Favre. But the guy prepares, studies, and plays hard. A vet with playoff and SB experience, who when he has his guys healthy looks like a damn good QB. I'm not a MH homer, and I want Locker to start at this point. But Locker needs to win it.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

So he has all the qualities of Rex Grossman...

It's just not enough. You're absolutely right though. Locker has to win it.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

His last year with GB was statistically one of his best ever. It's apples and oranges when comparing an elite QB to an average one. Brett Favre has always played on an entirely different level than Hass, and unlike Hass, Favre still played at a high level when injured like all elite QBs do. He didn't shut down when he got a boo boo.

5. Titans Eternal

ow...

that one hurt

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wait, did you say like Tom Brady? I win.

7. Titans Eternal

:eek: :cj:

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

See post #26.

9. Titans Eternal

yes sir
    Doesn't make him a top 10 qb. 29 td/8int is pretty solid, though..

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

How does that not make him a top 10 QB? Please explain... He may not be top 10 in your mind, but he is in the NFL. You may be able to say that about Alex Smith, but when the guy puts up the stats and the QB rating to be a top 10 QB, then he's a top 10 QB. This doesn't mean that he has always been a top 10 QB or that he will always be a top 10 QB. He is now, and that's what I said. I still don't see your argument. How about providing something other than "no he isn't" and smiley faces. :kiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar