A look at the Titans cap situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LoneWolf, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Most of them are ancient and close to retirement, if you want to give big money to an old player then, yes, it's a good class.

Personally I'm looking to sign someone on their second contract, you know, one that will play for awhile.

Saturday, Birk and Hardwick all may retire so not an amazing class to me.

2. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Can we please just fast forward a week? I'm so anxious for free agency to start and I'm tired of thinking and reading about what we might do.

I'd be extremely happy with Wells, Grubbs, and then drafting a DE and DT in the first 2 rounds. This would still keep our cap number reasonably low.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don't think any of the center are going to get BIG money. I think Wells and Myers will get the biggest deals because they are younger.

Most of those guys listed would be an upgrade to our center position. I will be shocked if we don't bring in a FA center.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar