Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A look at Justin Hunter’s contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

A look at the contract signed by former University of Tennessee receiver Justin Hunter, a second-round pick by the Titans:

Years: 4.

Total value: $5.424 million.

Signing bonus: $2.324.

2013 base: 405,000.

2014 base: $651,552.

2015 base: $898.104.

2016 base: $1,144,656.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. NcTitans_fan Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $93
    I wish I could be paid a 2 million dollar signing bonus for basically proving nothing at my new job....some guys have all the luck
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,527
    Those spinner rims wont buy themselves, dudes need some pocket change ya know..
  4. BCTitans Rookie

Brown
    Moolah:
    $340
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544

All you have to do is become a pro athlete.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,527
    considering what each team brings to each franchise dollar wise, 2 million is a splash in the pond. These guys sacrifice a lot to get to this point, they should get their cut.
    GOFIGURETITANS and Alzarius high five this.
  7. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $737
    This contract is the culmination of a lifetime prepairing for a job that very few ever get. The dedication and effort it takes to be the top 1 percent of all atheletes is quite a feat. The ability to make so many want to pay good money to see the results of this incredible accomplishment is worth this kind of money. The game makes all those involved wealthy, why should the atheletes, the reason for it all, not become wealthy themselves?

Besides, its all a gamble. No guarantees for the athelete to ever get here. Sometimes the pay seams ridiculous, but who am i to say.
  8. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $555
    I'm glad they got rid of those huge deals for the first rounders. Sam Bradford's deal was insane that year.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.