A Look at Free Agent Prospects for '07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

you guys are forgetting all the good vets who will be cut............who also will be out there.............just look at WR.............Moss, Porter, JMac, Rogers, MWilliams all maybe available.............Rogers is already available......................moreover you will have guys like Sapp, Rice, and Jake Plummer available as well....................Ced Benson maybe traded from what I am hearing so I think many things could happen...................including trades.................dont assume money will be spent on picks or FA alone.................

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

urgh say no to Warren Sapp

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I think we should trade Kinney and a 6th to the Cardinals for JJ Arrington- he's the perfect compliment to White, small, fast, hard, and can catch. Then we should let Bennett, Brown, Long, and Henry all walk. Resign Hayensworth, Brown, and Smith. Either trade or release Lamont Thompson (he could get us about a 6th or a 5th rounder). Draft Calvin Johnson. Get VY a good backup- if JP Losman has some more bad games he will get released- he would be the perfect backup for Vince. Then sign Adalius Thomas as DE, sign Nate Clements for CB, and Leonard Davis as either RT or RG.

New Team:

QB Vince Young
    HB LenDale White
    HB JJ Arrington
    FB Ahmard Hall
    TE Ben Troupe
    TE Bo Scaife
    WR David Givens
    WR Calvin Johnson
    WR Brandon Jones
    LT Michael Roos
    LG Jacob Bell
    C Kevin Mawae
    RG Benji Olson
    RT Leonard Davis
    OL David Stewart

LE Adalius Thomas
    RE Kyle Van Bosche
    DT Albert Hayensworth
    DT Robaire Smith
    DT Randy Starks
    ROLB Keith Bulluck
    MLB Stephen Tulloch
    LOLB David Thornton
    CB Pacman Jones
    CB Nate Clements
    NB Reynaldo Hill
    SS Chris Hope
    FS Courtland Finnegan

K Rob Bironas
    P Craig Hentrich

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Finnigan isn't a safety.

Losman won't be cut, he has to be benched first.

Stewart will stay starter.

5. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

I'm not sure that Leonard Davis is worth the money, he is seen by many people as a bust, and the Cards don't exactly have a great O-line. I am in favour of bringing in Steinbach, Thomas (to play DE), Hamlin/Grant and Clements/Samiel, and trading for JJ Arrington to team with LenDale.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Bingo.. I'd be in heaven! :))

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Finnegan can be groomed into a safety, and that was his position in college. He's a ball hawk, meaning he's always around the ball, and he's not timid about laying a big hit on someone, his covering skills a good to so I think all these abilities can translate him into becoming a good safety on the NFL level. He would, however, have to bulk up a little...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We drafted Fuller and Lowry I think they would get a look before Finnegan.

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

well Finnegan beat Fuller out for the NB position even though Fuller was favored for the job- so who's to say Finnegan doesn't become starting safety with either Fuller or Lowery as his backup and the remaining player is either put into packages or becomes the the nickleback...

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Gladly. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar