A look ahead at free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Julian Peterson's game is exactly like Bulluck. We need a physical, smash your face in, talent, not another finesse LB.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Has Peterson fully recovered from his torn Achilles?

3. THE53

THE53 Guest

I would love Mike Brown, but I dont think the Bears would let him go after how their defense has played this season. Vanderjagt would also be a good pick, as Bironas can never be trusted, even on a PAT as he has shown.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jamal Lewis - No, thanks, other then a poor Eddie George type season he is almost in the same boat as Travis Henry. I'd rather Priest Holmes.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

NTM Lewis is a freaking COKE dealer...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Adam Archuleta a liability in coverage? He is more of a run stopper?

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I think Chavous is the opposite- good in coverage but liable in the run support dept...Maybe LT's replacement?

8. TitanEmUp32

TitanEmUp32 Guest

If we brought in Adam I would wet my pants.We need a run stopper.Chavous would be nice and I think alot cheaper however.The one FA I really would love to see the Titans obtain would be David Givens.The Patriots system is alot like ours,so he would be a great fit.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, we need SS.

Hmm, Givens. Poor man's Derrick Mason?

I think Green would be ideal, so far. I mean really, Ed Reed is Ideal, but since that's not happening...Chavous is too old, Green is probably right there, and Archuleta (did he have an achilles tear btw) should be coming into his own.

The more holes we identify, the more screwed we seem.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i spoke to BJ the other day, he said the knee recovery is going quite well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar