A little snarky comment from XBOX executive

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Alex1939, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

True!

Nashville... home of world famous Hooters!!

SUCK IT, CHICAGO, NEW YORK AND SAN FRAN!!

2. Carp

Carp Starter

Nashville has a A TON of great live music every night, of all genres. Not to mention the Preds, good clubs, and GREAT food.

If you can't find anything to doin Nashville then you aren't looking.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I love Nashville, and I grew up on West End...

But I have to admit, I am almost as anti-TN as DW (outside of Nashville). There are very few places I like throughout the state.

And you guys keep reaming DW about not moving... Moving isn't always that easy. And he has kids too, right?

If you're single and have no kids it's easy.

As far as there being nothing to do here... I'm not sure I quite get that. When I hear people say there's not much to do here, I feel like it would be the same wherever I go. Imagine what people in North Dakota are thinking.

Unless you're in a city that's near a beach or has more pro sports teams, I'm not sure there's much more you could do anywhere... Clubs maybe. But I have always hated clubs, so that's irrelevant to me.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Logic isn't strong-suit here.

"If you hate TN, MOVE!!"... now, if I do actually move, I'll be flooded with "You abandoned yer kids just cus you were bored?!"... Right...

Meanwhile- I just discovered Bicentennial Mall Park. I had no idea that even existed. We filmed in Germantown area the other day and I walked over. Felt like it was way too pretty and unique to be in Nashville. Pleasant surprise.

But with my gripe- Mostly that the town shuts down super early. Even on weekends in downtown, people fade out by 1-2am. I'm barely getting woke up by 10pm, so that irks me.

Waffle House isn't my cup of tea. So yeah. But this, I feel is more a conservative area thing.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Still say the San Diego area is the tits

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Honestly I don't think it will matter where you live. I'm pretty real sure you will always be a whiny loser.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And of course, more excuses.

Here is a crazy idea. Be a MAN instead of a whiny *****. You chose to f without a rubber so deal with the consequences of having children. Didn't want to live here, shouldn't have knocked someone up.

Now you have. So either make the best of it and shut the **** up instead of being a little whiny brat child that didn't get your way OR do something about it! Get rights to the kids and move. Or move and just be in their lives less.

Ideal choice, no, but you made the decisions so live with it and deal with it LIKE A MAN.

But I know you will continue to whine like a loser.

And I'm sorry, but moving is not that difficult. There is nothing like a MAN that can do what he wants.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The comments are insensitive but this Heir person is being a drama queen. Sure there are places which cannot get a good internet connection. But you are talking about a fraction of a percent of the population. Are you going to alter your product because of such a small percentage of the population?

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You think Nashville is bad, come live in my hometown/current city for a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar