A little snarky comment from XBOX executive

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Alex1939, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Most likely. But until then, Microsoft could potentially lose a lot of money.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i just got a solid internet connection a few days ago since Jan. the entire purpose of a console is so you can chill on your couch not playing online. if you want online play you go PC. this is a dumb move by microsoft.

but, take a look at their buyers. kids with parents who will provide all of that. not casual/adult gamers.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

There are plenty of people that play online only games. Like sports or shooting games only.

That's great and to each their own.

But there is no way that the majority of any console owner would be fine with required internet activity during any and all gameplay, for the exact reason that Gunny's clip shows. I know some people are only Dunce level intelligent and need to see it in picture form to understand. There you go.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Alex, you're just upset because the guy said "why would I live there" and your small derp-town pride kicked in for Derp-Towns nationwide.

5. Alex1939

Funny considering I love where I live, and it's a bigger city than where you live.

Now continue to whine like a ***** about where you live while doing nothing about for the next 5 years. That's what losers do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as usual you miss the point there Mr. 'disgruntled in Tennessee but not doing anything about it but ***** and complain'

the MS executive has a point, but it comes across badly in print. He would not live in those places because his career would be underappreciated. His compensation would be greatly reduced if he could find employment at all. I suspect he would have too turn too meth production on the WW scale too continue his current lifestyle.

7. Alex1939

The real point is that people in rural areas like to play XBox. But in certain rural areas internet connection can be poor (slow) or spotty.

So I guess XBox is not catering to people in rural areas.

That is a huge business mistake. But it is no surprise that Dunce wouldn't see that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Carp

Carp Starter

Microsoft is getting greedy b/c they are losing money on new game sales b/c practically rveryone buys then used now (aside from the most popular games) but it's going to bite them in the ass. I'll just stick with my 360 if that's the game they want to play. The vast majority of gamers are very upset by this. I wouldn't be surprised to see Microsoft cave.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMO its stupid business too require someone too have something you don't provide.

MS will come too understand this

10. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I'm just not going to upgrade....

Not because of this, but because there is not a single problem with my 360, and the jump in processing power and graphics can't be as huge as they were in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar