1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

A little ray of sunshine in a very dismal season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

well maybe to you but not to me...tired of all of his Philly talk..if he likes it so much move back there :brow:
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

yeah I ignore that stuff. Clearly a product of RCS (Repetitive Concussion Syndrom)
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

He sounds like he has mush brains when he talks or he has been out all night drinking :drunk:
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

because they are using proven players, not guys that fold after 2 seasons ala CJ
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff Member Tip Jar Donor

Received the Frankie bobble head today. They said that Frank was produced based on the survey that fans took after receiving Eddie. Frank was the top vote getter. They need to make a McNair in my opinion. It would be nice to have Eddie, Steve and Frank.

What's with all the trash talk about Frankie? He can't help it that he received a lot of concussions. He didn't drop to the turf when a defensive lineman stared at him. Not that we have any current players that do that ;-)

Frank's mother still lives in Philly and that's his home town. I don't blame anybody for talking about their hometown. I've personally spoken to Frank (but it's been years ago) and even though he loves Philly, he decided to retire and raise his family in Nashville because he found that he loved Nashville more. His daughters are almost grown, his eldest attends Auburn. Frank has remarried and is raising his "new" family in Nashville.

Ewker, it was good seeing you at the tailgate last weekend. Have you ever said anything nice about the Titans or a Titans player? I know I've asked you this before, but can't remember if you ever responded ;-)
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

FW is a great Titan, you are the douche.
  7. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Frank is a douche.

You love me. We should ride bikes sometime.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

You guys gonna wear those cute little matching shorts too? If so, I'm game....