A good sign for the Titans & the 24th pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ people acting like Moss was better with Culpepper than he would have been with tennessee. Especially when you think about the run game shouldering some of the pressure.

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

For what it's worth I don't like to live in the past. What's done is done this is 2k8 and we should worry about what we got right now.

3. TM

TM Starter

How many Super Bowls has Moss won?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how many has kevin dyson won?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How is this relevant?

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

TBF, Dyson has come a lot closer to a SB win than Moss has.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what's your point?

apparently, by your standards, only great WRs win super bowls. so i guess guys like ed mccaffery, keenan mccardell and quadry ismail are better than guys like randy moss, tim brown and chris carter.....

:rolleyes:

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Actually, I believe that you don't need a great WR to win a title. In fact, you probably have a better shot at winning a SB if you don't have an elite receiver. But, then again, I'm not the one who started this argument...I was just pointing out that Dyson was technically closer to a SB win than Moss.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Our passing game then was better than what we have now. Mcnair's passing ratings from 99-2003 averaged 87. How much better with moss?

Once mcnair got some good Wrs to throw to he was mvp. If he can have a 100 passing rating with mason-bennett-mccareins how much better would have have been with moss added to those names?

As to moss never winning a super bowl? Maybe he would have several times with guys like steve, eddie, wycheck playing with him. He was part of a team that went 16-0 this year and was also part of a team that was 15-1 once.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tuckfro42, explain how dyson was closer to a SB win than moss was this year. Dyson was one yard away from a possible tie had we got the extra point. Moss played on a team that was 18-0 before losing a SB by just 3 points..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar