A GIANT collapse......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

I thought Coughlin was going to come onto the field and tackle VY himself since none of the players on the field were doing anything...

By the way, thanks Plexico......without you, who knows where the game would have ended up.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Coughlin lost it at the press conference, ESPN has been playing it over and over. He said it will be a long time before he gets over this loss.......maybe forever.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Coughlin must see Fisher in every nightmare he has.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

They kept playing the Coughlin clip on Fox Sports Radio on my way home. The stupid announcer, though, wouldn't give TN any credit. He just kept saying "Eli is a punk."

One guy actually called in and said, "hey, maybe TN isn't that bad. They've lost a couple of games by only one point. Maybe they should be considered an up and comer." The host then played a laugh track.

Not sure who the guy was. He sounded a little like Andrew Siciliano, but I don't think it was. Had a northeastern accent. He made some other comments like "I admit Vince Young has some talent, but all young NFL quarterbacks have some talent." and "I can't give the Titans any credit because they were down by 21 points in the 4th quarter. How many NFL teams get down by 21 points in the 4th quarter." etc...

5. its cause no one ever gives the titans any love, except us loyal fans

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I love looking out the windows of the band wagon and seeing all of the so-called experts getting passed by. I can't wait until next year.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

coughlin was convicted of a pre-crime about an hour ago.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:jump: you and me both :jump:

9. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Amen Broken Record

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh yeah we heard that too on the way home. He was really ****ting me up the wall with the Giants imploded BS, not the Titans won the game.

I also mentioned to Bipolar that if the Eagles had of come back and beaten the Colts, the media would have said the Eagles won it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar