A future top 5 round draft pick? 17year old ricky rubio

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Michi40, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hate Bogut. He's a tool.

Nene is paid heaps but has he played in the last 2 years? I know he did his knee and now he had a tumor in his hand.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Vlade and Sabonis were pretty good players man. Sabonis was a solid big man until his knees just went out and all he could do was shoot 17 footers all night. And although Vlade could be considered the most hated NBA player of all time because of his flopping, he still was an effective player. And just think, if it wasn't for Vlade Divac, Kobe Bryant wouldn't be a Laker. So he has that going for him

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Oh, c´mon.

I grew up watching Sabonis... that was a low blow. He was a great player, maybe not in the nba, but I enjoyed watching him playing in Real Madrid.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Vlade and Sabonis were both solid. I wasn't putting them in the same class. Just in the class of foreign solid players.
    Sabonis had a great shot even when he was on his last leg. And could pass exceptionally well for a big man.

5. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Ok, we agree then.

Sabonis was a solid player, which means a lot in the nba.
    Ricky could be a nº5 pick (that implies nothing less nothing more beyond draft day) and perhaps become a solid player too.

So, what are we arguing about?!
    Gess

:D

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Like I said, I'm just trying to gage the hype. If people are saying he'll be a solid player like ginobli, ok, cool. If people are saying he'll be the next elite, that's where I say no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar