A future top 5 round draft pick? 17year old ricky rubio

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Michi40, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I said the teams are better.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

He is partner with Rudy Fernandez http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Fernández_(basketball) , which was last year pick 27 i think, traded to the Blazers by the Suns, has a buyout clause with DKV Jouventud and probably wont play untill 2008 or 2009

you can see gamefilm of ricky each week at www.acb.com, look for "dkv jouventud" games.

Here is last weeks.
    http://acbtv.acb.com/video/538

Gloat, Do you think "any" div 1 college team is as good as Dkv jouventud?
    They have two probable nba players, one already picked.

Dkv is right now second on the classification table and has high expectations about the final four

4. maximus

maximus Starter

None of that film impresses me. There was a tremendous lack of defense. The passes that they were making, wouldn't be there in the NBA or NCAA.

Not impressive to me

5. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Not my intention to do that. Sorry to disapoint you.

Remember when Pau won ROY?
    There wasnt that much transition needed from Eurobasketball to US basketball, any other ncaa player could have done it...

6. maximus

maximus Starter

For every Pau, there are 3 Darko's

I'm not seeing why either of them are worthy of a NBA draft pick.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

The "bluff" ratio is equally big, or bigger on ncaa players. As a matter of fact it is commmon thought among nba staffs that europeans are usually more coachable, more team-friendly and have a higher "ceiling" than most ncaa players. Also, that the gap between ncaa-nba and euroleague-nba can be narrower in the later.

How many foreigneirs has the 2007 nba champs San Antonio Spurs?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Foreigners are starting to be consistantly good in the NBA now. The best foreigners would make an awesome All-NBA team.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

There are plenty of good foreign players that I are good. Yao Ming, Dirko Milichek, Pau Gasol, etc. Like Gunny said, you could make a nice team of them. San Antonio has a couple of them (Ginoboli and others).
    There is a dramatic difference in the international style of play than the American style of play overall.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

cosign

Imagine a team with Gasol, Ming, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Andrei Kirilenko, Yi Jainlian, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar