A few Wii questions

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only when you talk like a sales rep.

But continue -rep as if its some sort of major thing. :rolleyes:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Feels odd watching this one rather than participating.

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

madden is horrible on the wii.

tiger woods has some potential but there was still a few quirks to work out in the last release.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I had to amuse myself.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

It is. :sad2: Hopefully, they will make the next one work with regular controllers. Playing with the Wiimote is too gimicky for me.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I have a Wii question also. It has been bothering me for sometime. Why would anyone pay like real money for a Wii? It is fun for a little while. Like if you are over at a buddies house hanging out drinking brews or whatever and he happens to have one. You play it for an hour or so..... ehhh gets lame. Wii makes me want to go outside and play.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I tried to pay for one with monopoly money but the store clerk just looked at me funny and called security...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if only things worked like they did on tv.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4jIpJSGL3c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4jIpJSGL3c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That Taco thing looked nice. What's in it?

10. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Hater. No question there, just plain critic of the people who buy it. BTW, Im one. Keep your bitterness for you. The world does not care what you think of the people who buy wiis.

I still have it, I still play it, its been 1 year and a half. I know you dont care, just to give you an example of another experience different than yours, but getting out outside and playing may not be that bad after all.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar