A few reasonably priced free agent options

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course, I also thought Randy Starks would be reasonably priced, so anything is possible...

• DT Darwin Walker - poor season in Chicago but could be good pass rusher lined up with Haynesworth
    • TE Kris Wilson - could be a good receiving TE, but not a great blocker
    • RB Mewelde Moore - quality 3rd down back
    • CB Andre Dyson - quality corner, even if he's not a great starter
    • DE Jerome McDougle - constant injury issues in Philly, but has talent (are we desperate enough at DE? Maybe...)

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I was suprised last year by some of the moves, I hope I am suprised again.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The only one I like on that list Is DE Jerome McDougle

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

You can probably add Bobby Mccray to that list.3 sacks this year down from 10 the year before.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Andre Dyson for CB depth.

6. No, not and still call the list "reasonably priced". He'll get a lot of money.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I don't think he'll get that much, but on the other hand, he's often presented a poor attitude in Jacksonville, and not sure I'd want him.

8. With so few decent DEs out there? Don't bet on it. He'll get his.

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I havn't heard him being talked about much so i was thinking he could be flying under the radar so to speak.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Don't know about Walker. Is he hurt? Didn't do much this year. Same goes for McDougle, but I don't think he's ever lived up to the potential.

I think Wilson could be a decent option for us. Troupe with better hands/brains but maybe a little less talent?

If Dyson is about at the same level he was when he was here, he's good depth.

I really like Moore. Can help on 3rd down and returns.

These are the types of guys that may not get many people doing cartwheels, but they may be much more reasonable values and can still make the roster better.

I still think we'll have to build through the draft and use most of our cap room to keep the good guys we find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar