A draft day trade in the works............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

A birdie tells me Jets called to see if we are interested in JMac.............they were looking to replace their fourth that they gave up for Barlow...............but they were told no deals until we get a GM on board..............we do have an extra 4................question is to the board................deal or no deal?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no deal. i'd like to save that to jump up a spot or two if there is someone we like.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hey bongo how do you get all this info?

4. i would really like to kno this also, but from what he said he must have a lot of birdes =]

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i have worked for 4 NFC teams during draft time as a consultant.........so I have friends close to many teams...........I have no direct ties with the Titans...........i do know many of their FO people and scouts.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If Bennett is gone, maybe. If he stays, no thanks.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

It might not be a bad deal but like mentioned before Bennett would have to be gone and another WR before I would really want him but I think he's worth a look especially if we give up the Ravens 4th rounder to them.

But we need a true gamebreaker WR with explosivness who will grow with VY to be a top tandem. DJ or Meachem would be sweet with Jones on the other side. Don't know how DB figures into this maybe he stays the#1 with Jones at #2 with the young guy coming along then trade Bennett if all goes well.

8. then bongo, can u tell us what exactly the titans are looking at getting atm

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

this yr the Titans will be tough because we dont know right now who is the decision maker..........and probably wont............my bet is Fisher and Rick Snead will make the final call if a GM is not named soon

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar