A Couple Good Interviews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Comment from Vince during his press conference

(on Campbell Soup commercial proposal)

“I had a commitment to my teammates. We had offseason workouts and Campbell’s, and the NFL wanted me to go to Canada to shoot a commercial for a week. I felt like if my teammates are out here sweating and going through practice and the quarterback’s is not there. That is a bad example that I don’t want to put out. So I told Campbell’s and the NFL that I won’t be able to make it this year because I really felt like I needed to be there with my team. What does it look like when your quarterback is out here shooting a commercial and your teammates are out here at nine o’clock in the heat running and working out. It’s just about the whole team and you’re the only person out there. I feel like Campbell’s soup can always come but earning the respect of your team, you got to go get that.”

:thumb:
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Del Rio sounds pissed about a lot of things.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i'd be pissed about everything too if i looked like this

[​IMG]
  5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Those little kittens.
  6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I love how he BS's around which jersey they use [trying to prove he's a good coach after all the piss-and-moan action] during what weather. It didn't make sense at first read. Something about they'll wear a certain jersey even if it's cold, hot, raining, sunny, and snowing out? I doubt all those things happen at once... I doubt more than three CAN happen... :rolleyes: Then he answers the next question simply. Why didn't he just say that in the first place? :hang:
  7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Because he is a kitty.
  8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:yes:
  9. I Wish That We Had Mjd!!!!
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh? You guys are sure reading a lot into what he said. Didn't get the pissed about not getting griffen part. He said the typical line about both being great athletes etc etc but i guess he could have said that nelson was their guy even if picking ahead of the titans.

I think he is tired of answering questions about the leftwich thing and frankly i think it has taken some energy from that team. Good for us!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.