A Closer Look at Jake Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EdRomeo, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Jake locker is a baller and my girlfriend thinks he's hot! How can he be bad??

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

My wife said she would be his locker.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol My g/f said "He's mega hot!" too.

4. joker8491

joker8491 Camp Fodder

Hey Edromeo (had to come out of lurking mode to post this), I know a lot of people are trying to derail this thread, but I appreciate your contribution and insight.

lol @ the nitpicking .

An observation of mine: It's probably better to not feel the Trolltide, but that's just me.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jon Gruden loves every quarterback he's ever seen until he has to actually coach them.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I saw some of the MNF with the Jets and the Texans... Gruden is just a pain in the a**. Either he loves or hates a player, there's no in between.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

That's at least interesting, though. I'd rather hear that than Colinsworth ramble on about how hard it is to play WR and how players on defense are dirty and make a WRs job even harder.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Could you please cite a post from before the draft where you said that?

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

It's not interesting to hear that a 3rd/4th stringer camp body is a quality player etc. That's just pissing on the starters.

10. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I like Gruden as a commentator/analyst. I find his attitude and observations extremely entertaining. He does his job well, even if I don't agree with everything he says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar