Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A closer look at Blidi Wreh-Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,448
    I catch the highlights while getting ready work. That is all ESPN is good for.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  2. M13 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $201
    Not if you watch the highlights right before bed then wake up to the same highlights.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    don't you guys dare tell me you haven't watched the same Sports Center 4 or 5 times in one day before...
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,383
    I still like ESPN. Shows like first take, PTI, and Around the horn are legit. Also you gotta love those ESPN 30 for 30 movies, something wrong with you if you don't. I damn near cried tears of joy watching the Best that Never was the first time.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,022
    I watched Sportscenter for the first time in years last week after the Bulls 3OT game, wanting to see the highlights or discussion.

It got about 2 minutes.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,003
    Stop bashing the Lebron Network, you haters!!
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    saying you don't like espn is like saying you don't like water. It's not the greatest drink out there, but you need that sh*t to live.
    FLA Titans Fan and ColtKiller high five this.
  7. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,448
    I like watching NFL Live and NFL 32 just to see if the Titans ever get mentioned.

They don't.
    FLA Titans Fan, Scarecrow and The Hammer high five this.
  8. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    The problem with espn is that, if you are old enough, you remember how much better it once was, back when it was a fresh, quirky little sorts network, before it was the corporate mothership.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    Exactly. I understand why it is a news story. But they beat that thing to death. Weeks later and they are still going on about it.