A Change is Long Overdue....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by chamgel2, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Its time for Fisher to go. Would love to see Gruden coach this team, if we can't get him, then I would love to see Harbaugh or Rob Ryan given a chance. The next problem is quarterback. I love Vince as much as the next guy, I felt when we drafted him he could bring us a Super Bowl ring, but he has not shown the maturity an NFL QB needs. I think it's time to move on there too. However, I do think we should allow the new coach the choice there. Can he make Vince the QB we all believed he could be, or does he want to draft Luck or Mallett? I do not believe you just hand the new coach Vince and say take it or leave it. If we really want to make a run, then the coach needs to be able to make the call there.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No doubt Fisher will be gone. But those guys aren't coming here with headcase Wince and his sugardaddy signing the checks..

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Question:

Is the Cleveland Browns defense THAT good? I am relatively new to the Rob Ryan experience. Enlighten me.

4. kwtitansfan

kwtitansfan Camp Fodder

Fisher has had his chances with multiple QBs. Vince has only had one NFL Head Coach. Vince is the one who deserves the second chance. But we need to see how this season plays out. It should be interesting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

It has been at times, but I also do not believe it is that talented. I would love to see what he could do with the talent we have here, but only after Gruden and Harbaugh turn us down.

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

You know, after last week...I was dead set on Vince leaving, but after thinking it over more, I believe if the new coach is fine with him as his QB, then he deserves another chance. I do not believe that Bud should go looking for a new coach and not let them have the choice, otherwise we'll be stuck with the same situation we have now. If the coach wants Vince, then let him have Vince, but if he doesn't, then give him the power to succeed or fail with his QB.

7. kwtitansfan

kwtitansfan Camp Fodder

It should be the coach's choice, BUT, I would hate to see Vince's potential play out for another team while the Titans are stuck either a) rebuilding again or b) dealing with an average veteran who doesn't inspire the offense. I have more hope that Vince will be the player many envision he will be than Fisher will eventually win a superbowl or a new coach will win without Vince. I do think a new coach should have some say, though.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Give Vince another chance and fire Fisher.

Vince proved himself this season. FIsher did not.

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Vince's talent has never been the problem, its his desire to be an NFL QB. He has not proven anything in that department this year. You cannot fire Fisher after what happened b/t him and Vince, and not give the new coach the option of who he wants at QB. If you do, then that coach will have no control over the locker room.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

You're right. Vince proved that he's temperamental, selfish, immature and insubordinate. He has NOT ONCE put his team first. His little "disagreement" with the head coach has poisoned our locker room and has turned everyone against one another. I blame Fisher for that as well, of course. By the way, if I was a team captain and the so called "leader", I would have been on the sidelines with my team. Rusty could have used advice.

Everyone who is a VY fan says that he "wins" games. They forget about the other players on the field that make that remotely possible. Does Vince throw TD's to himself? Does Vince play defense? Does Vince kick game winning field goals? Does Vince return kicks? NO.

Get over yourselves. Its a TEAM effort and has always been a TEAM effort. I've never seen Vince walk over water, just like I've never seen him throw a TD to himself...because he never has and never will.

Team, team, team, team, team.

Is it really that hard to comprehend?

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar