_____ is on a distinguished road.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

_____ is on a distinguished road.
    Does this mean anything to anyone here? Seems to be part of a user ranking or something?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Where did you see it?

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The blue box under where it says your posts. I think it's for rep when someone gives you a good rep or a bad one.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It must be a default setting. Ive seen it on multiple boards.
    Mine is different though. Fame!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

When the updates happened, we all got the boxes... was there ever an explanation of rep? I can't even tell which levels are higher and lower....

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. Those are the default comments you get with rep. They are similar to what we do with the user titles (rookie, practice squad, starter, pro-bowler, legend).

If anyone wants to write some originals, I'm all for it.

The way rep works is the higher you are, the more squares you get. At various levels, your "rep power" rises as well so someone with higher rep gives more rep.

You can earn rep from others who click the icon under your name. You also earn it by the number of posts made and the length of time you are a member.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ah, so it's the same as "karma" seen on other boards.. How bout Titan Points.. The higher you go you move up the ladder of famous Titans players. Zeros start out as "____mows Chris Henry's lawn" . and the obvious higher levels "_____ teaches Vince Young footwork". If you move to negative points you end up "_____ drains Lamont Thompson's goiter" and so forth...

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Like "Is Lamont Thompson's neighbor...in a van...down by the river."

10. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I just hope the forum doesn't become like others where people are practically rep whores... trying to be funny with everything they say just to get another bar. They usually force it, and you're usually left with a stupid look on your face :doh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar