$95 Titan jackets for $20...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you forgot Mexico Gunny.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Well, that's just around the corner.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

well i live on the coast of antarctica ...nothing ever get ships here hardly

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

For those interested. I did make the tent sale today. I was 8th in line. You didn't miss much. The tent was about 30 ft x 12 ft, not very big. The shirt sizes were mostly, small - medium and large. Not much XL and very little XXL.
    Lots of stuff for the ladies and not too many takers.
    A whole bunch of Tyrone Calico shirts. Someone has lost a lot of money on that dude! They were getting to the point whereas if you bought something, you had to take a Calico shirt. (Just a joke).
    I did buy a very nice wool & leather jacket for $46.00. The price on it was $325.00.
    It was nice, but I expected more.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm glad I didn't go then

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Sorry to miss it. Heck, I would have taken a calico at a really low price. Liked the guy, sorry he couldn't cut it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar