9 reasons Vince Young will not play football for an NFL in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

has there ever been anything more than hear say so far about this so called suicide attempt?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I was being facetious when referring to the night Young's mother was concerned Young might kill himself.

3. JCBRAVE

Yea see, I too have a dip**** for a mother, so I know first hand how pretty real detrimental a mom can be to a guy. Poor Vince might never shake off that horrible rumor.

I do believe Vince was upset that night, but that doesn't mean he wants to die. Even after all this drama, he still has a few groupies.

I kinda wish the worst experience of my life was me hitting some bumps in the road on my way to fame as an NFL QB. Oh my how horrible of a thing to have happen to you. Your NFL career went south, the world must be ending.

Ol VY needs to see things in perspective, I think he wants too much immediately.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

Well, it went so easy in college. Which I think is why it is pretty much unheard of for the biggest college star QBs on elite teams to make it in the NFL. Matt Leinart you can say the same about. Which is why I am pessimistic about Cam Newton.

5. The Hammer

Additionally, VY always had one of the best O line in the NFL in front of him in Tennessee. What do you think he would have done in 2012 with this train wreck of an OL.

6. JCBRAVE

snapped vertebrae

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Pssshhhh did you see the team he had his rookie year. By far one of the worst surronding talent a team could put together!

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Also Collins had the same Oline and 0-6....Vince went 8-2 with it!

9. JCBRAVE

Yes, but as the smart fans know, Vince played much worse teams those remaining games.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

CJ ran for 2006 yards behind that O-line. I don't think we can bash it. VY was better than Collins in 2010 but the entire team stepped it up when we made the QB switch, especially the defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar