Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

#9 Helmet Decal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,038
    They enforced players to wear the "GU" patch, so I don't see the problem. I thought the Redskins wore a patch for Sean Taylor too.
  2. earlers Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Are you serious? That's nice! It's actually better than the helmets that they wore during the 80' & 90's
  3. latiger12 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I like the #9 decals...seems to be what the NFL does most often in these cases.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,350
    Jersey patches are acceptable, but (as has already been pointed out), the Titans are already wearing an AFL 50th Anniversary jersey patch and the league won't allow teams have more than one patch.

I think this might be a new rule, because the Titans definitely wore 2 jersey patches in week 1 last season. It looked awful. It's also possible that the league made an exception for that week because of how significant Gene Upshaw was (sorry Titans fans, but he was way more important to the league than Steve McNair).

[IMG]

Vince (and the other captains) actually had THREE patches on the front of their jerseys. It looks so cluttered and ridiculous.

[IMG]
  5. earlers Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I guess too Nascar(y)
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,451
    Aside from the No. 9 decal that will be worn to honor McNair. How bout the derrick to honor the Oilers 50th anniversary that never was. I would say we don't use that logo. I like TorontoTitanFan's avatar for the logo in the three games were throwing it back to the Oiler days. The T intertwined with the oil joint is cool.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.