8 of 11 rushes...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Curious to see what percentage of NFL runningbacks get hit at or behind LOS that many times.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I would never say CJ just flat out isn't trying. But I definitely can't agree he's trying "his hardest". You can see it plain as day in some of his runs. His problem seems to be he's too easily discouraged. He comes out of the gate ready to blow up for 200+ yards and then when he gets stuffed a few times in a row it's like he pretty much shuts down.

Now, you can argue that he should be discouraged after repeatedly running into a wall of defenders. But to that I say, and I'm going to be a broken record here, when you hold out for "playmaker" money you're expected to make something happen. At least every once in awhile. You can't just throw your hands up and go "Oh well, Oline sucks... whaddaya expect me to do?".

TLDR; He's supposed to be our biggest playmaker and we're paying him as such. He needs to MAKE something happen every once in awhile. 4 yards is simply inexcusable.

Learning to "take what you can" is a very simple concept to grasp. And he's had over a year to work on it and he still can't/won't do it. That right there is proof enough to me that he isn't "trying his hardest".

This is 100% speculation on my part, but I honestly think the problem is he's too worried about proving to everyone that he's still "CJ2K" and not worried enough about simply doing his job and helping his team win football games. That's the only thing I can think of that explains why he keeps trying to hit the homerun every time and why he is still continually talking about how freaking fast he is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I assume you mean starting RB's. In that case, it's around 3.1%

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

And how many avg -37758275.7ypc?

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im assuming the pancakes were there just as a negotiation ploy - used band-aid would get the little guy Im sure

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CJ is on pace too eclipse 100 yards in Nov of 2013 - lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree

9. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

I wasn't paying attention to Griffin, but Gronk and Aaron are two top 5 TEs in the league, Gronk being the #1 TE.

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

This forum is basically reaching the levels of the dolphins forum of negativity. Pathetic.

Wanting CJ injured...really? Whose gonna run?

Everyone will be on his dick if he has a big game next week anyway. These threads are dated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar