8 of 11 rushes...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

CJ was hit in the back field. Im not defending CJ because he needs to try to make something happen but hes a RB that needs space to make things happen. I think he did a good job in the pass game though, a relief as he looked horrible in that aspect of the game during the preseason.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Well, it doesn't help he himself is standing back there looking desperately to make a cut somewhere while defenders pursue entire time. GAME DOESNT STOP CAUSE YOU DO, CJ.

3. MFister

MFister Rookie

I would be really interested in seeing what other teams think of CJ. Like what do you think other teams would trade to get CJ?

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Stack of pancakes and a used band-aid

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

CJ has more threads about him in the past two days than he has yards.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I know it's deceiving because some of those 8 are on CJ because he couldn't decide where to go, but the fact that CJ, who we know isn't a complete idiot and knows an opening when he sees it for the most part, didn't see a lane or any type of opening 75%+ of the time is really really embarrassing. I'm assuming those other 3 are his 4 yard run, his 5 yard run, and maybe that 3rd down where he fell inches short where I actually think he reached and got it. Just really pathetic. Keep players out of the backfield and at the very least CJ can get 3 or 4 or 5 yards on a good number of carries to keep the ball moving and stop the 2nd and 3rd and 9 and 10's and maybe..just maybe he will break a 15-20+ every so often.

7. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Any team that uses a running scheme like the one we ran from 08-10 would be very happy with CJ. Just look for teams that have hulking offensive linemen who are power running teams.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

whoa whoa whoa

I think that its on the line but lets not stretch things too far here!!!

:cj:

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Titans, sad to say, are gonna BLOW until CJ1yard and griffin retire. I think I'm gonna try and find some bengals fans and get their advice on how to cope...

10. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Fixed it for you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar