-7 Passing yards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He turned around right before Chung caught it. The pass was floated over there. I really don't care personally as everyone knows I've made up my mind on Vince and to see him come in and throw a pick right away wasn't surprising at all. If anything it was a reminder to people who want Young that this is what you get.

2. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I saw the same thing also Crumple didn't turn around but it is a moot point.:grrr:

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

who cares the game was over in the 1st Q.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well 2nd quarter.

For the record I am not pro-VY as much as I am anti-KFC

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Fisher has lost this team, period.

6. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

Pretty sure the vince int was short because of the wind, the ball just completely died. Atleast that's what it seemed like to me. The wind was brutal in that stadium today cold as can be

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

really wierd how Brady avoided that issue.

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Not only that ( wind, snow, rusty, must pass situation, who cares time in the game ), but Crumpler on a dig route having to come back for the ball. Let's be serious. That's an interception waiting to happen. The whole situation was a no win proposition.

9. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

Brady wasn't tossed right into the game in the 3rd either. at the first of the game he did short passes to welker and edleman. Possibly to guage the wind?

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

What could Vince really do in that situation? Win the game? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar