1. Please keep all draft-related topics in the NFL Draft Forum area.

-7 Passing yards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

How do you play 4 Q of Football and get - 7 passing yards?

Fire MIKE,FISHY AND CECIL NOW!
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

what happened on the nate washington play? CBS switched to jets/bills game before it happened.
  3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler We can't be that bad, can we?

Yeah....I don't get it. As bad as KFC is, I don't think VY is much better...and I'm one of those Vince "homers"...

I am so depressed about this team. I had BIG expectations...but it seems like we're going to have to rebuild what SHOULD have been a very good team. Sucks for guys lie Bulluck and CJ.
  4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It really doesn't matter who the QB is since neither are any good. At this point the team has quit and quite frankly I wonder if we win a game.
  5. GoTitans10

GoTitans10 Camp Fodder

Sanchez had an 8.3 QB rating and threw 5 picks today! We weren't the only team whose QB sucked today....but at least they can blame it on their QB being a rookie.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

The thing is, and this is by no means a VY apology/excuse, he is put in a lose lose situation.
    Fisher wouldn't throw with him in. He threw 2 passes (I am not sure how good/bad they were) but really, 5 passes in almost 4 quarters in the last 2 weeks isn't going to show anything.

We'll see what he does when he is put as the starter.
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Interception and over throw.
  8. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Might sound crazy but Our Wr are just as terrible as the Qb how many passes did KC have dropped today. Also the Pick Vy threw Crumpler turned around and I think he started to block.When the ball was coming his way but all in all the TEAM has quit this season is over we need to clean house.
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No Chung jumped right in front of Young's pass it wasn't on the receiver.
  10. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

Right and when Crumpler turned around he seemed pretty shocked to see Chung with the ball.

Crumpler simply didn't turn around for the ball. I am not going to blame anybody that that point. People really don't care a lot when you are lossing 59-0.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.