6 Errors in Judgment by Bud Adams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm a prophet!!

2. iQon

iQon Starter

I stopped reading here.

OK, I lied. Care to enlighten us to what "quality" head coaching candidates there were to interview?

3. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I am not down wih the whole "blasting a guy for voicing his opinioN" thing that seems to be so popular now in society. I mean, just listing his problems isnt exactly inflammatory.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I kind of like that you have to back up your opinions with substance more these days.

Keeps idiots from speaking up as much.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

You forgot firing Bum Phillips!

6. globelieves

globelieves Starter

What, you couldn't come up with 6 things to say so you had to repeat yourself? Why not stop at 5. Or repeat all of them and make it 12. Triple them and you could have had 18.

Does anyone ever think of the good decisions Bud has made? Like bringing HIS team to Nashville. Thank you for that one, Mr. Adams!!!!!!!

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He's a Cols fanwho is worried about Munch turning things around.

We are not rebuilding we are reloading!

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i agree about munch. i hope munch does well, but im not ready to jump on the munch bandwagon....

if munch was meant to be a HC, he would have been promoted 10 years ago. munch.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I like everything Munch has done so far. We have fielded the same tired scheme for waay to long now. We should've won a championship in '08 but because we couldn't come up with a single way to move the ball without CJ, we lose our 1st game. Our defense was the best it might've ever been that year.

Munch has cleaned house. Underwood will be gone in a month and I wish Reinfeldt would just retire. They gave Jeff Fisher all of that power and then he just quit on the team because not everybody wanted to follow suit (Washburn and RB Coach). It was a terrible move for the organization. People want to claim that Young was the "diva", who gives their coaches unauthorized bonuses, benches a starter for speaking up, and creates a me or him situation between his starting QB??!!! Shanahan didn't even do that with Haynesworth.

Bud hasn't been the problem with this organization, Fisher has been the problem with this organization. Every since Schwartz (sp?) left we haven't been the same team. The only move Bud made was starting Vince last year and look what it got us, nearly the greatest comeback season in NFL history where we were a game out of the playoffs.

I'm pretty tired of posters who just follow the status quo. I'm lucky to not live in Nashville where I'd here some of the ridiculous group think that goes on when your near the source.

I'm tellin ya, we've got a load of talent. We're a QB and SS away from a Super Bowl. I just wish we hadn't gotten rid of the most winning prone QB on the market in the process.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cliff notes version:

BRING VY BACK!!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar