Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

$50 Million Guaranteed for Bradford

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. lateknight Master Opinionist

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $125
    Oh well

So I guess this means that the price for CJ come renegotiating time just went up since he wants to be the highest paid player. How's he gonna look at 30 mil when a kid with a bum shoulder is at 50 mil?

Wow. This is getting ridiculous.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,008
    If CJ has a season of 1300 yards and doesn't lead the league, his value drops.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977

Huh? They are worse than the raiders and they got that way with far more than one bad pick.

Aside from those few years when they had some of the best offensive personnel in the history of the game the rams have been a terrible organization. Going back to the Lawrence Philips pick in 96.
  3. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    It absolutely blows my mind that a Paper Tiger like Bradford gets this kind of jack playing in a spread system, when all my QBs from Texas Tech go undrafted. This guy ain't even as soft as the Charmin he wipes his butt with.
  4. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    i dont see Bradford being able to carry his team his rookie season like Matt Ryan and Flacco did.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,156
    For those interested, here's a list of all the draft picks and their signing status/financial terms.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465
    I know, it was a joke, it was directed towards the teams that always seem to pick in the top ten. I just took a stab at the Raiders.
  7. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    Next CBA has got to include a rookie pay scale. This is just wrong.
  8. Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

Locker
    Moolah:
    $0
    makes me wish I was a football player...
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    Yeah, then you can die when you're 45 because you're brain dead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.