50 Greatest Titans/Oilers of All-Time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wtenn, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtenn

wtenn Starter

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Earl Campbell Video is pretty good. For those who have never seen him run, and think Eddie was a power running game, watch this, you'll see power like never before. And combine that with speed and moves too.

Thought Drew Hill should be ranked ahead of Ernest Givens. Though Givens is more popular.

Lots of memories there.

Good times.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uaPTIkiYSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uaPTIkiYSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The fun fact on Kearse is crazy. Those are some big hands lol. Good find, thanks for sharing.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Awww, the good ole days.

5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, i know hes a newer player, but i thought CJ would have been a little higher on the list

6. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

Pretty good list, errrrrrrr really good list. A couple of things I would've changed is that I would rate "Dr. Doom" a little higher and I would lower Warren Moon a little. Also, I didn't see Johnny Meads or Robert Lyles.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Explains that Earthquake

o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar