50 Greatest Titans/Oilers of All-Time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wtenn, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtenn

wtenn Camp Fodder

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

The Earl Campbell Video is pretty good. For those who have never seen him run, and think Eddie was a power running game, watch this, you'll see power like never before. And combine that with speed and moves too.

Thought Drew Hill should be ranked ahead of Ernest Givens. Though Givens is more popular.

Lots of memories there.

Good times.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uaPTIkiYSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uaPTIkiYSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The fun fact on Kearse is crazy. Those are some big hands lol. Good find, thanks for sharing.
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Awww, the good ole days.
  5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, i know hes a newer player, but i thought CJ would have been a little higher on the list
  6. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Camp Fodder

Pretty good list, errrrrrrr really good list. A couple of things I would've changed is that I would rate "Dr. Doom" a little higher and I would lower Warren Moon a little. Also, I didn't see Johnny Meads or Robert Lyles.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Explains that Earthquake

o_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.