Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

50 Greatest Titans/Oilers of All-Time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wtenn, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. wtenn Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    The Earl Campbell Video is pretty good. For those who have never seen him run, and think Eddie was a power running game, watch this, you'll see power like never before. And combine that with speed and moves too.

Thought Drew Hill should be ranked ahead of Ernest Givens. Though Givens is more popular.

Lots of memories there.

Good times.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uaPTIkiYSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7uaPTIkiYSM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    1 people high five this.
  3. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    The fun fact on Kearse is crazy. Those are some big hands lol. Good find, thanks for sharing.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Awww, the good ole days.
  5. OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Moolah:
    $204
    Wow, i know hes a newer player, but i thought CJ would have been a little higher on the list
  6. Texan_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Pretty good list, errrrrrrr really good list. A couple of things I would've changed is that I would rate "Dr. Doom" a little higher and I would lower Warren Moon a little. Also, I didn't see Johnny Meads or Robert Lyles.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Explains that Earthquake

o_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.