5 Years From Now Vince Young Will Be Listed With This Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm thinking we won't see any changes this week as the Titans play one of the worst run defenses in the league.

It's a good week for Chris Brown to make his return for those who followed him at Colorado.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

IMHO. Young will never be on a "list"

He will go down as a QB of his own. Not compared to anyone.

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

No, the Titans are 6-3 despite the offense, it has some to do with Vince but a hell of a lot more to do with crappy receivers that can't competle at this level. There isn't a single receiver on this team worth the money they are getting.

Vince is the reason the Titans went 8-8 last year or did you forget that he was the ROY. You know as much about football as I do about rocket science. That ain't a lot.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

none of those dudes won ROY of went to a Pro Bowl in their rookie season

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I still think Chris Brown will play better from more of a spread than a two back set with 9 defenders in the box. Even the Bronco's can stop the run if we are one dimensional.

6. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

All the Longhorn fans should jump back on Houston and let us be. Vince Young is not " The Almighty " and people need to realize that..Vince was great as a college athlete...but not all college athletes are destined for the NFL. How long are you guys going to watch as Vince blames all the receivers for running the wrong route....Ever stop to think that Vince is the one reading the defense wrong and the receivers are going where they should go ?

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

My god I am sick of seeing this Vince hang over bashing bull crap... Put it behind you all, the team has already moved on and are trying to work on it so you'll quit your baby bottom whining fits. You fuss about Vince throwing his helmet when going off the field and accusing recievers of running wrong route with the same mentality of a two year old.
    Slackmaster please give us something else to talk about...

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

From 2004-2006 randy moss has fewer yards receiving than drew bennett. Now he is blowing up the league. Anyone who thinks that has little to do with tom brady is clueless..

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Could be Randy didn't try and was injured as well.

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Steve Young became a QB that also could run not a runner trying to become a QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar