5 Years From Now Vince Young Will Be Listed With This Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's a respectable post & a fair opinion.

Now how about you leave it at that.Yourself & Titanpride are behaving like trolls. Such posts usually get moved to the smack shack or the poster gets banned.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Matt Lienart, Jay Cutler....

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:grrhee: ...yeah baby...yeah!:grrhee:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i still go back before the draft and remember everyone saying "he's a three year project." in case you guys have forgotten, it's year two.

i thought a lot of people knew that and understood he was not going to be john elway from day one.... i guess not.

5. Loc

Loc Guest

Disgrace

This forum is turning into disgrace. This is supposed to be a Titans site, and for some reason I see bunch of Aggies and Texans fan taking over. No one is mentioning that rushing was horrible today (I’m sure its all VY fault). No one is mentioning that defense played so-so today (I’m sure that is VY fault). Heck, even the fumble is his fault (never had a ball in his hands, center messed up, but hey who cares).
    We are 6-3 with very young QB (I would say that he is doing as good if not better as Cutler, Matt, Rivers, Schaub, Campbell), so-so running backs and unknown receivers. On offense we have only one game breaker (just one) … and that is VY.
    No one gave us any chances of making playoffs (and I mean no one), and here we are in a thick of it. And this forum is turning into hate fest.

Disgrace.

6. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

but I did

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Funny how no one heard from you until recently though.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

You see anything else wrong with the game, or any where else the team could have done better???

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Get real!! :rolleyes:

By accomplishiing what he did last season, Vince has already done more than those QB's did as a group.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

:applause:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar