Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

5 Years From Now Vince Young Will Be Listed With This Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    That's a respectable post & a fair opinion.

Now how about you leave it at that.Yourself & Titanpride are behaving like trolls. Such posts usually get moved to the smack shack or the poster gets banned.
  1. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Matt Lienart, Jay Cutler....
  2. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    :grrhee: ...yeah baby...yeah!:grrhee:
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,905
    i still go back before the draft and remember everyone saying "he's a three year project." in case you guys have forgotten, it's year two.

i thought a lot of people knew that and understood he was not going to be john elway from day one.... i guess not.
  4. Loc Guest

Disgrace

This forum is turning into disgrace. This is supposed to be a Titans site, and for some reason I see bunch of Aggies and Texans fan taking over. No one is mentioning that rushing was horrible today (I’m sure its all VY fault). No one is mentioning that defense played so-so today (I’m sure that is VY fault). Heck, even the fumble is his fault (never had a ball in his hands, center messed up, but hey who cares).
    We are 6-3 with very young QB (I would say that he is doing as good if not better as Cutler, Matt, Rivers, Schaub, Campbell), so-so running backs and unknown receivers. On offense we have only one game breaker (just one) … and that is VY.
    No one gave us any chances of making playoffs (and I mean no one), and here we are in a thick of it. And this forum is turning into hate fest.

Disgrace.
  5. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    but I did
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Funny how no one heard from you until recently though.
  6. ZELL22 Starter

Moolah:
    $10
    You see anything else wrong with the game, or any where else the team could have done better???
  7. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    Get real!! :rolleyes:

By accomplishiing what he did last season, Vince has already done more than those QB's did as a group.
  8. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    :applause:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.