5 Years From Now Vince Young Will Be Listed With This Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

(3-6) could be a lot worse.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

You can't seriuos...:eh?:

Pathetic.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Quoted for the truth...as much as i support VY...it is scary to think he might turn out to be Kordell 2.0...i haven't really seen anything to make me go ..."dude can throw..just give him some time."

I know all QBs have bad passes every now and then but VY kinda does that alot lol

oh well...rock on

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he's not. he's just trying to get a rise out of someone. :rolleyes: haven't you caught on to that yet? :ha:

5. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

I understand your concern with that. Im still scarred by The Stewart Experiment. That can be very scary.

6. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

I feel that I owe an apology to the guys below.............so umm sorry guys

7. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Bull**** Vince Will Never Be In That Group. He Is A Winner And Will Be A Winner If The Titans Get Off Their Butts And Get Some Talent Around Him They Waisted Steves Chances By Doing This Lets Run Run Run And Never Be Able To Come Back Against Anyone But Once In A Blue Moon.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

If this comment is a negative one, i am a little confused but if it was negative i just want to appologize to the titans franchise for having such a negative and hating fan as you sir. If Vince Young retired today he wouldnt be in that list. So if you would like, i think everyone who disagrees with ur statements welcomes you to jumping off this titans fan-wagon.....

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Killer to me is that the shotgun, spread offense, is what he does best. Yet we never go to it out of the gate. This was true last year too. It's a trend that is glaring us right in the face. And the real kicker is that the Patriots run this offense to perfection now. So the best teams are doing it all the time too. I would really like to see us run that offense for a whole game. No huddle, shotgun, spread offense. And just see what happens. Let Chris Brown go back there with him, as hes quicker to hit the spacecreated, but I think Lendale could thrive with more space too. Pull the Trigger Chow. Pull it.

10. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Maybe you should call the Titans or send a letter to apologize....Even though I do believe this is the best Titans board on the internet....I really don't see anyone in the franchise actually reading the posts here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar