5 Years From Now Vince Young Will Be Listed With This Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Yeah PROBALY. And maybe you will have that GED in five years.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hope to one day have sex with an actual woman. :geek:

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I think we were spoiled by Vince last year a bit, and maybe prematurely had some high expectations. That is who I wanted in the draft, and I still think he has a lot of potential. But anybody that watches this team on a regular basis and says they arent at least a bit concerned, I think is delusional. He has potential and is a great athlete, but I havent seen anything thus far that makes me think he can be an effective pocket passer. As much as I hate to say it, because I do like him and he was my top choice the year he came out, but I think its pretty safe to say he is our weakest link right now. And I realize we dont have any stud receivers, but as bad as he has looked, i dont think there is a receiver in the league that would make that much of a difference.

4. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Interesting thread for a team, based on Indy's sucktitude, is clearly in contention w/Jax for the AFC South and looking forward to the playoffs.

I guess I dont necessarily feel your pain. Ive been waiting for a quarterback in Pittsburgh since I was like 9.

As a Pac 10 fan and a Steeler fan, I have no vested interest in VY's success or failure.

As a football fan in general, I say the verdict isnt in on VY yet.

Can you add Kordell Stewart to your list? lol I saw Malone and Tomzack and boy did that make me woozy.

Your QB woes could DEFINITELY be worse.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How dare you, a steelers fan, come here and talk completely logically and sensibly.

We don't take kindly to logic round' these parts!

Take your crazy logic and sensible statments somewhere else!

(and for the love of god I hope everyone see's the jest in my post, yet I still feel the need to type this out for the sake of some...)

6. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Just a comment... I heard Eddie George on TV the other night speaking on VY and Jay Cutler. His take regarding both was that they are experiencing what most QBs experience in their 2nd years. He also says is usually takes until the 4th year before the game "slows down" for them.
    Please remember that like any job this young man is very early in his career.
    If game days were like days on the job he would still be within his first 30 days at work.
    It's something to remember as we watch this and next year's season unfold.

7. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

and here I sit, with a fantastic QB, losing to a 1-8 team. Do you want to keep *****ing about VY? Seriously?

Again, things would be way worse. Mabye McNair spoiled you.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How could things be way worse? I'm curious. Who could be worse? Alex Smith? Maybe WHILE injured.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Easy.. things would be way worse if we weren't 6-3 and in serious talks of a playoff berth...

...btw...your team got owned by Ohio State... again.:moon2:

10. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Are you serious?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar