5 things each AFC South team needs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Last season we complained because we had too many WR picked up in the draft :eek: Today, we could use a serious boost in that position by signing Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck and Mr. Magoo.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Actually, our WR situation is worse this year than last. We had R Williams, Jones and Roby who most thought would take that step to the next level entering their third season. R. Williams seemed to be the only one who did that and he was inconsistent.

Roby was cut. Jones was hit and miss all season.

So the only players who are certain to be on the roster heading into this season is R. Williams and Jones. I think we can safely say Paul Williams, Ealy and Davis should make the '08 roster but I don't think anything is guaranteed with any of them. I don't think M. Williams will amount to anything and will be an early cut.

That's only five WRs and the Titans probably want at least seven on the roster. They currently have eight. Ideally, the Titans could get one or two WRs via free agency and still draft a WR early.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Last year we just went with quantity in our recieving corps, I'm hoping that this offseason the FO looks at adding some quality.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

An imposing lineup indeeeeeeeeeed. I'd put Magoo in the slot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjqBnun0YXs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjqBnun0YXs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Dang. I really liked my sig.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hang onto it. I hope to be terribly wrong come August. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar