5 reasons the Ravens won't go to the Superbowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

2. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I don't think that article was very persuasive about getting the point across, but anyway, the Ratbirds won't make the playoffs and if they do, its becuase there O-Line stepped up like they used to.
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think their division is by far the best reason out there. Age is more of a reason for a couple of years from now, they haven't shown that much decline yet, though I don't think they'll make the playoffs. AFC North could arguably be the best division in the AFC this season, depending on a lot of things, of course.
  4. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

5 reasons? The most obvious reason of the 5 (but not stated in article) is because they suck.
  5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd still rather they win the SB than Indy win it.
  6. Neither Indy nor Ravens will win it. Bet my arse on it. McNair can take his fumblelitis disease to the Ravens.
  7. TM

TM Starter

They have also never replaced Will Demps their FS. NFL OCs have a way of exploiting a weak link.
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

6. Vince Young will.
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the Ravens don't get much better OL play, McNair won't last long enough to play the Titans in November.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.