5 Most Overrated Teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Go back and ready my post, GUT, and see the reason I said they're overhyped. I didn't say overrated, I said overhyped. Overrated means they say you're agood but you're not. Overhyped means they say you're a lock for the playoffs, which is what I disagree about. They'll have to battle. Read my comment

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

For my money's worth, and don't laugh, I think Arizona is overhyped. When they got Edge, people automatically said playoff possibility. Forget it. With that defense, they'll be lucky to win 7 games...

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Don't forget that horrible O-line Edge is running behind. No one can run if there aren't any holes. (See Tennessee Titans, 2005)

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hoffa was giving the Cardinals love in that "Dallas will win the NFC" thread or whatever it was called... that poll... Early last season Soxcat was talking that Cardinals were going to either win the west or wildcard... (or something along those lines... I don't remember exactly)
    [​IMG]
    The Cardinals are a sexy-hype pick...
    It's kind of like calling for the Lions to rise up...

I think everyone saw Cinci coming.

What's the deal with Atlanta's offense anyways?
    Seems like all I ever see mentioned on other boards about Atlanta is their defense. Atlanta should be able to win the south... but Carolina is a heavy favorite...

Can you be overhyped and still be real dang good?

On goTitans.com Carolina is a clear favorite to win the NFC.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I just think it could be about time for the Cardinals. I'm hopeing so. I used to be a PHOENIX Cardinal season ticket holder, back before they changed the name (to Arizona) so that the whole state could be embarrassed along with Phoenix.

Last time I felt like this, was when they announced Buddy Ryan was the new head coach of the AZ Cards. We were ready for some BUDDY BALL!! He PO'ed the offense and was fired after the second year.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Every Bill Parcells team is overhyped. When he gets a qb, let's talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar