49ers vs Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What is it with your aversion to mobile QBs?

Believe me, I was not a Kaepernick fan when he was Ming out of college and I agreed with everything you said about him back then. Same goes for Cam... I thought he'd be VY 2.0 if not even worse.

But you claiming that Cam and Kaepernick are horrible doesn't make much sense to me at this point. They have proven me wrong, and I have no problem admitting that.

I picked the 9ers to win tonight (definitely thought it would be a much closer game), but I had my doubts about Kaepernick. When he threw that awful pick 6 early on, a lot of people probably thought he would just roll over and suck the rest of the game, but he came back from it like it was nothing, posted an NFL record, as destroyed the Packers.

People questioned whether he was good enough to keep up with Brady... He puts up 41 points. Peopl questioned whether he was good enough to keep up with Rodgers... He put up 45 points. Kid's got it. And as bad as I feel for Alex Smith, Harbaugh did the right thing sticking with Kap. I agreed with him when he did as well. I hope he can have success somewhere else. Not gonna find a better situation than with SF though.

And Kap throws a 60+ MPH football which no one has ever done. Guy is for real, and he is in a perfect situation with SF. That team is going to be dominant for years to come. I'm jealous.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I heard hes a gay fish

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

On a crap day in Seattle. I also saw a team that might not be here if not for a RG3 injury.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I disagree with that. Seattle was going to win that game either way IMO. Would've been closer, but Seattle had that game before his knee gave out completely and he fumbled. Of course he was not at 100% after they got up 14-0, but I still say Seattle wins.

I am pulling for them as if they are the Titans tomorrow against the Falcons. And if they lose, I'll be going for the Falcons the rest of the way. Basically I'm 100% for NFC and don't care much as long as one of their teams win it all.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

and youd lose money if you did. i bet if they were standing in front of you and you had to bet 1000 dollars youd put it on cj

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I didn't post it on here but my preseason pick was 49ers over Texans. Also I made a $50 bet that the 49ers would win the superbowl before the playoffs started. One of my buddies took the Packers and the other one took the Broncos. Worst case scenario I break even.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar