49ers defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

they had one player get more pressure than our entire line could....

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am shocked at how many of you guys hate the Saints. Everyone has a right to hate a team... I know a lot of NFL fans who hate the Titans which I find odd because we've never really done anything. The only Saints player I don't like is Roman Harper. He's a dirty player from the handful of plays I've seen from him.

Aldon Smith is a beast. Have they announced O and D rookies of the year yet? Cam and Aldon are locks.

I'll be the first to admit I thought Cam would suck and I thought drafting Aldon Smith at #7 was a huge reach. Way wrong. Just wiki'd Aldon. He's one day older than me. Feels a little weird to be the same age or older than some players now.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

49ers have a good D bu they did allow 30+ points today.

I was impressed with Alex Smith's final drive. Wow.

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i think d rookie of the year is between von miller and aldon...but needless to say i hope we get a player that can generate pressure to help our team cause regardless of morgan being hurt or not i was not impressed with him at all this year even after he passed the time table it usually takes for one to recover from his injury...

klug will be good but the dang coordinator needs to decide if he is staying at dt or moving to end....he is a real threat at dt in passing situations but i believe he has to much talent to be on the field only in passing situations

casey is a 3 down player and that is good he will be very good for us to come...if we could find a olb that is good in the mid to late rounds to take over for will it would be great..

and i know i will probably get alot of "it sucks" for saying this but we have no where near the mlb that the 49ers have and probably never will and that is a huge part of their success...

and fundamentals which we are terrible at too

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well yea Patrick Willis has been playing pro ball for a few years. The guy is the next Ray Lewis. Its not fair to compare a rookie to him, just like Jake Locker is no Aaron Rogers.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You can probably blame the sports media for that... boy, did they ever milk that Katrina sob story for all it's worth, and more! For YEARS they did it until the Saints finally won a championship.

Okay, it's done... you got your ring, Saints, and we're entirely too burned out from feeling sorry for you to have any energy left to support you. Better put your jerseys and t-shirts in a glass display case so they don't wear out...

Me?... I don't hate the Saints... kinda like 'em actually... but I'm required by law to support the Carolina Panthers in the NFC South.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I feel the same way about the Patriots after 9/11. Who cares?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar