49ers And Chiefs: Two Recent Examples Coaching Change Brought Success

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Don't forget Denver too. After the McDouch experiment they were in shambles and they bring in a real QB and an experienced NFL coach and they're instantly a contender too. It's no wonder Peyton didn't want to come here even though we all thought we'd be a top choice of his. He knew what he was doing and he could obviously see that he didn't want to play for a team with an incompetent coaching staff!

I'm tired of watching teams blowup their rosters only to retool and be competitive again relatively quick while we haven't won a playoff game in almost a decade! Unacceptable!

If the Steelers retool and are back in contention again before we are I'm going to scream!

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

In the case of Mike Munchak it will 100% turn out for the better, and if not $&%# it I don't want to look at this idiot on the sidelines as the face of my team anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

It can't be worse than Munch at all. When he gets fired he will not be picked up by another team, he is done with this league.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alzarius credits most of the Chiefs improvement to their coaches offensive genius and a new QB but the Chiefs went from 25th in scoring D to 1st. The QB had nothing to do with that.

The chiefs were loaded with talent the last 2 years and could have at least been average even with Matt Cassell. It's the difference between a good coach and a bad one.

2-14 with several pro bowl players is the extreme of bad coaching.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Listen to what the analysts on nfl network said. In the game Mike Mayock said he thought the titans had one of the best defensive lines in the league. Probably the deepest. Deon sanders was gushing about how good our secondary is.

Why is our defense not elite than? Why can't we stop the run?

We have a very solid very deep group of WRs and everybody seems to love Kendall Wright but our Qbs have been mediocre.

We invest big time in our offensive line and a new RB but our running game still sucks.

This is a team that should win at least 9-l0 games.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Listen to what the analysts on nfl network said. In the game Mike Mayock said he thought the titans had one of the best defensive lines in the league. Probably the deepest. Deon sanders was gushing about how good our secondary is.

Why is our defense not elite than? Why can't we stop the run?

We have a very solid very deep group of WRs and everybody seems to love Kendall Wright but our Qbs have been mediocre.

We invest big time in our offensive line and a new RB but our running game still sucks.

This is a team that should win at least 9-l0 games.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I looked it up and Alerx Smith's passing rating is only 81. Less than both Locker and Fitz.

In fact the Chiefs are ranked the exact same in total offense as last year. 24th.

It is the defense that has them at 9-0.

As usual i'm the one who has to look up basic information.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I wasnt trying to take anything away from the Chiefs defense.

13.18 PPG by the offense vs 20+ by the offense.

Yards are the same, yes, but sometimes those pesky things (points) come in helpful too.

In fact, the offense has already scored more points this season, than it did all of last season.

Did you look up the TOP while you were looking up basic information, and compare it to last season?

Its both the defense, and the changes in offense, that has them 9-0.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I mentioned the "QB"-thing earlier... but anyone know how many quality offenses the Chiefs have faced AND which ones were healthy or had their starter?

Chief's defense is playing good, don't get me wrong, but they are getting some good breaks when it comes to that.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

They play the Broncos next!!

Jags, Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Titans, Raiders, Texans, Browns, Bills

only the eagles in the top 10 (yards wise)

Houston is 11th, Dallas is 14th. We are 16th though, if that gives you any idea lol

If we are talking about points per game.

Dallas is the only one on the top 10. Eagles are tied for 11th. Other than that, the rest are out of the top 15

Their schedule has done them a few favors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar