Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Oct 16, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,483
    No I was at home watching it on my 55 inch tv with them zooming in on the camera in slow motion!
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    They do the same at the games... and it's on the longest outdoor video screen in the world.

Wish I could find a replay that shows it close up as it's coming loose... he was beginning to lose control of it just before he broke the plane. There just wasn't enough evidence... it's one of those plays where you know it your mind that he lost control of it before scoring, but you can't 100% prove it.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,483
    who cares at least we still won!
  4. RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $441

I know the rules. Literate people can see that I addressed the rule in my posts ... learn to read.

If the ball is moving in his hands (which it was) prior to crossing the plane, then it is not a TD and is a touchback. It should have been a touchback. Watch the closeup replays.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    pics or didnt happen :cool2:
  6. RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $441
    Interestingly enough, NFL.com has close-up replays of the play posted from the correct angle to show the motion of the ball ... they show the play all the way through to Griffin recovering the ball on EVERY angle, except that. On that angle, they cut the play short, stopping the video as Griffin makes contact with him inside the 5 ...
    GoT high fives this.
  7. RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $441
    Found a good video of it:

I understand why it wasn't overturned. But he is turning his hand to try to regain possession as he is trying to stretch it over the goalline. As far as I'm concerned, it was a fumble. But Wallace's body was shielding the ref from seeing it on the field, and it wasn't going to be overturned regardless of what the call was on the field.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    That's still not a good view because at first glance it looks like he didn't lose it until a couple yards into the endzone... but it was coming loose just before he broke the plane. There just wasn't enough evidence.
  9. RealestWhiteBoy Rookie

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $441
    It starts coming out as he is approaching the goal line. When he takes his right hand off, it instantly starts coming out. He starts to twist his hand right away and try to keep it, that is when he loses it completely. But yea, that is the best view we got at the house.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,467
    never get a fair game vs the stoolers

they even used the tuck rule against Tennessee

F the stoolers and their retard fans!

hate those piss rag loving gaybois
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.