Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Naw, I ain't saying we catch the Texans by any means, just saying that it isn't out of the realm for us to compete. I have $100 set aside for bets that we cover the spread in Nashville and that Lions beat them outright, though.

I still think we win these games, as I've said since pre-season:
    I had us at least 2-4 at this point (but I had us beating Vikings and losing to Steelers).
    I have us beating Bills, Coltsx2, Jagsx2, Bears, and Phins. That alone puts us at 9-7.
    I think we are at least competitive with Jets, we either lose/win by 1 score.
    Then, we already know that if Packers have the playoffs in hand then they are resting their starters.

Fans freak out cause out hardest games were upfront, but the season is far from a wash. I would just be more comfortable with a definite stable QB situation, regardless of who is the guy.

2. RealestWhiteBoy

I don't think being able to run an effective 2-minute drill makes you look bad at all.

I know he was in the league since 98, but the site has his game-winning drives stats since 2002 ... I dunno if that's the year of his first, when did he become a starter?

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No shot we beat Jags and Colts twice. Thats just not going to happen sorry.

5. RealestWhiteBoy

Yep, I know ... just like we are getting destroyed by the Steelers. :) All y'all naysaying pouters keep it all season, just like you were last week ... just to ensure we have the same juju every week. No that I'm like superstitious or anything. :p

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Doesn't make you look good. You just gave us a stat trying to make Hasselbeck look good, then you say this... kinda ironic.

You need a QB who can run an efficent 2-min drill.. don't want to look like Romo/Vick.

7. TitansWillWin2

in all fairness we squeaked by a really banged up steelers team! They are a totally different team without Troy back there!

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh, c'mon... there's definitely a shot we sweep both of them. I won't count on it after what happened last year, but it's possible - and also absolutely vital if we want a chance at a wildcard spot (cue Jim Mora playoffs bit).

9. TitansWillWin2

The colts are not that bad at all. And Jax always play us good for the most part. In division games its hard to sweep anyone unless you are that much superior. Which we are not. We lost to the jags once last year and to the winless colts. Heck the texans didnt even sweep us last year (even though they did play Jake Delhome for half the game).

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree... which is why I'm not expecting it.

But you have to give us some chance. We are better than both of those teams. Okay, the Colts beat the Packers - total fluke and the Packers basically sat on a lead and stopped playing after halftime. They're not THAT bad of a team, but they're a team we really should beat twice... and the same obviously goes for the Jags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar