Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, the NFL article was wrong... idiots need to get their **** together. I usually don't take any "experts" seriously, but I expect an article like that to be correct so that I don't have to go digging, but it looks like the Jets are actually currently the 3rd or 4th seed (depending on tiebreakers with Broncos)... the Pats are the 5th seed. It's possible the Bills are indeed the 6th seed, but I think the Bengals and Chargers would be ahead of them in tiebreakers.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The Pats are better than the Jets and Bills. And honestly, at this point, I think we're better than the Jets and Bills.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bottom line, we're not the 6th seed LOL

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yea, we're not the 6th seed but its early. We hold our destiny in our hands. We play the Jets, Bills, Dolphins, and Colts. We already knocked off the Steelers.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

our record 7-9 book it!

6. RavensShallBurn

My whole point was that the AFC is sad... only 2 teams with winning records.

NFC has 7 teams with winning records.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Titans over Bills
    Browns over Colts
    Steeers over Bengals
    Patriots over Jets

If those 4 things happen, then we are in the midde of a custer of teams at 3-4 tied for the #8 seed. That is with Colts limping into Nashville next week. We get back to 4-4 and in the Wild Card mix in mid-season and we can give ourselves a chance.

Also, consider that a Texans loss is possible vs Baltimore (bringing them to 5-2 as we are 4-4), and things aren't as far off and impossible as people on this board lead you to think.

8. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Since Hass came into the league in 2002, he has the 8th most 4th quarter game winning drives.

The think is to not be down with 5 minutes left needing 2 TDs. In that situation, it's we aren't able to keep the D honest with the threat of a run, and that is when Hass struggles. But we have the ball on our down 25 with 2:30 left and 1 or 2 timeouts down by 7 or less, I will trust Hass in that 2-minute drill all day long.

9. RavensShallBurn

There's no way we are catching the Texans unless they endure more severe injuries to the likes of Watt, Joseph, Foster, and Schaub.

They still play the Bills, Jags, Lions, Titans, Colts, and Colts... they win all those games like they're supposed to and they're, at worst 11-5.

Wildcard is our only hope... Surely 9-7 would get it done this time around, but I don't see us topping .500.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You know that stat makes him look bad, right?

He's 8th in the league for game winning drives... how many starting QBs have been in the league since 2002? Not many. Also Hass has been in the league since '98.

So in 10 years, how many gw drives does Hasselbeck have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar