4 Teams remain undefeated.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea well, I didn't have any faith in the LenDale against this Vikings defense and sat him on my bench even though my top RB, Addai was on his bye week. Ended up starting Fred Taylor against what I thought was a soft Texans' defense and Felix Jones against a Redskins defense that was supposed to be without Jason Taylor (not sure if he is actually playing). The Titans surprised me by badly outplaying the Vikings on both sides of the line today. I couldn't be happier and somehow I'm still winning in fantasy despite having a combined 4 points from my 2 RB's hah.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Is Portis hurt? I have Campbell on the bench. I started Cutler. Meachem was the bench. I started Marshall, Holts, and Evans. It wasn't a good week.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

You left off the G-Men. Also, the Bills are way ahead, the Broncos lost, the Titans won, and the Cowboys are losing.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And we won't know anything about it since the whole NFL world will be hanging off Favre nuts.

5. vslyke

He had 6 TDs after being listed as questionable. That's pretty amazing, especially for a 38 year old. Besides, there's no sense in getting hyped up this early in the season.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ronnie Brown had 5 after being questionable for the season, he sure as hell didn't get a dedicated hour that Favre will get.

7. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Cowboys lose by two. They're D has really been exposed lately.

Five bucks they are still rated above us in the power rankings.

8. vslyke

By the way, the Chiefs are my heroes. I was in a survivor league at TCC and everyone this week took Denver. Except for me, who took the Bills. :)) I got some major mojo going right now.

9. vslyke

Not in mine. :)) #2 baby!

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That leaves three of the four unbeaten in the AFC. Two at 4-0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar