4 Seasons with no playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Never said you were the #1 thing wrong with this fan base. Which doesn't even make sense.
    Ownership, Management, and Coaching are whats wrong with this team. The fans that fill the stadium no matter what aren't helping the problem, because of the type of decision makers that run this team. There is no accountability in this organization and to get change around here, you have to dig into their wallets or egos. A half empty stadium combined with a home blowout will get a reaction.

Anything is possible, but do you actually think it will happen?

Then why do you think munch should stay? Do you think he is the type of coach to be successful (playoffs) without good coordinators?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

1 good season and 1 bad season. Why bail on him now unless the bottom drops out the rest of the season? Give him his fair shot at a make or break season.

Don't know but doubtful to your second question.

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

So the bottom hasn't dropped out yet? This team is embarrassing.

If you don't think that he will make the playoffs next year and he's not going to get any good coordinators to carry him, then why keep him? Because he's a nice guy?

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

RG3 is awesome, he can actually throw the ball.. accurately. He's deadly with his legs and extremely intelligent. He is legit.

Luckily, the Skins have always been my #2 team.. thanks to my Parents/Brother being die-hard Redskins fans.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think we can make the playoffs with Munch as coach next season. But we can't do it with the current roster, at least I don't believe so, unless there is some huge leap by some of the young players.

I truly think we need some playmakers on defense to have a chance. If we get them, I think Munch can be successful.

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

So we can go from being one of the worst teams in the league to being a playoff team by adding a couple of play makers on defense? all of the mistakes every other player makes will just go away? If a couple of new players can make Munch a good HC then I'm all for it, but that's not going to happen.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The bottom has pretty much dropped out, firing Palmer just saved Munch some time.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

should have kept vince. At least he knew how to win when the game was on the line and it mattered most!

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

9-7 and losing to an 0-13 team is not a good season.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think everyone is over Vince, his ceiling was very low.

Yea he'd have these surges where he'd elevate his play, but he could never sustain that for long.

Beating the Cardinals D in November is one thing, beating the Chargers or Patriots D in January is another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar