Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

$4 for a bottle of water???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. normativity Guest

Thank God for all of you in this thread! This is all information that's good for me to have, considering that I'm taking my first trip to LP Field this season.

Sounds like Arrowhead Stadium to me. It's the closest I can get to football so I was some games there every year, especially when the Titans come to town. I try to stick to having brews in the parking lot. I might have a couple of beers in the game but I don't overdo it. Besides, at Arrowhead, you can visibly sneak in booze and no one at the gate will check. I've went that route once and didn't mind paying $7 for a Sprite to mix with my vodka.
  2. TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

Moolah:
    $0
    At 4 bucks I think I'd be drinking water out of the sinks. :ha:
  3. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I think you can bring in your own bottle of water to the game. Speaking of Logan's, I bought a turkey leg and I got sick after eating about 1/4 of it. It was big as my leg! I felt like Henry VIII.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    they won't let you bring any bottle into the stadium. People will sneak small bottles into the stadium. Not sure what is in them though :brow:
  5. cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Moolah:
    $0
    my guess is that you are paying $2 for the water and $2 for the carbon offset due to the plastic bottle. Just a theory!
  6. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    :ha: People look like complete neanderthals eating those things. They're damn good though.
  7. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    You don't have to sneak in liquor, they sell it there!:rolleyes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    They sell it at a ridiculous mark up, that's why people try to sneak it in.
  8. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    if you want to pay as much for one drink as you can a pint of liquor go right ahead :rolleyes:
  9. normativity Guest

I read up on LP Field policies earlier in the summer, and the others are correct. You cannot bring any outside beverage into the stadium.

I don't know why they don't have that policy at Arrowhead, but I don't mind it since it gives me an opportunity to my aforementioned trick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.