4-8" of snow Thursday night?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Actually they are not sure how bad it'll be, there is a winter storm headed this way but nobody really know what it's going to do. remember 1 inch or rain = 10 inches of snow. if this system has enough water to produce 1/2 - 1 inch of rain then we will get 5-10 inches of snow. it's a good thing its coming on friday and friday night. less work and school traffic the next day.
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I've currently got 2 loaves of bread and 1 1/2 gallons of milk...gonna have to up that ante before Thursday...lol
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

Wonder of the city of Franklin will conveniently forget to brine my street again - it's the only damn hill in the neighborhood..
  4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I predict that we get nothing...it fizzles over Arkansas and the only frozen anything hits KY and above.

Kinda of like last time they predicted this kind of thing.
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cities of Nashville and below will get more ice than snow. better get your flashlights ready, cause ice storms break power lines and a lot of people could be without power for a while.
  6. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i like how yesterday that tool davis nolan said this was a lock and now they're backing off of any sort of commitment. meteorology should be handled by computers only. no point in having weathermen
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I think I got your guys weather. It was suppose to be in the high 40's here today, but instead I woke up to 4 inches of snow.
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Or the weather should just be done 4 hours in advance and nothing more. At least that way they might hit 50% accuracy on their reports.
  9. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

lol, they can't predict the weather 4 hours in advance, yet some are predicting the weather is on the verge of destroying the planet...ha...
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

and then there are the ones arguing back because 'man sure wuz cold here in tennesse today' lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.