3rd and what, with who??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

How could we not stop the Chargers on 3rd down today with Patrick Crayton being their go to guy?

This is why i never commented on the "We are special" thread. I needed to see more proof on us being special.

If we go up 19-7, i expect us to win with the Defense we have, or should i say "had".

This game right here absolutely ruins my whole week. To lose this game going into a bye week really makes me extra angry.

For all you "It's just one loss" fans, you need to find you another team, because in a tight AFC race, it's more than just one loss.

How about Blount's performance today???
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

3rd down defense has been horrible this year I'd like to see what percentage we've been giving up. I expect it to be over 50% easily. :grrr:
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

(SIGH)

I did have Blount on my fantasy team this week. There's that.
  4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What kills me is when we FINALLY take time to target Gates they pass it to Sproles or whoever it was. I'm not a coach and even I know Rivers goes to Gates on 3rd down ALL the time, guess we didn't.

And yea that Crayton catch on 3rd and I think 11 was embarrassing as well.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

No it isn't.

We have yet to play the Colts or Texans. Beat them and we gain 1 and a half games each time we beat them.
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

All this from a typical, "I don't care if we lose" fan..
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Reality check bridge jumping fan.

Considering the AFC North and West, only one team from the South is getting in. :rolleyes:
  8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's not the loss that bothers me, it's that it shouldn't have been one. The Chargers had 2 wins for a reason. Heavily mistake prone team with a God awful coach, but of course we lose.
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Far from a "Bridge jumping fan". Sorry i dearly love my team and can't take it when my team takes a loss.

Aren't you in Australia or something? If so, go to bed and watch your famed Soccer/Football, because you clearly aren't a Titans fan if you can't come to conclusion that we should have won the game..
  10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

crayton is a good WR imo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.