3HL Drops Ball

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Guess you can continue not listening, because for some reason they hired some dude not named Deuce Wayne.

Golden opportunity and they dropped it.

I'd rank this above Drew Bennett's drop vs the Patriots in the AFC Championship game in 2004.

They hired Mickey Ryan. Looks like a total square. Probably doesn't own more than 2 pairs of shoes- and of those, no doubt one pair is the solid white Newbalances with the aged yellowing soles.

The other pair? Probably Duck Head loafers. You remember Duck Head? He found them on clearance in 1996 and needed a good pair of Sunday shoes.

I can't wait for this guy to say something wrong. I've got the number on speed dial.

Hear that, Mickey?! I'm coming for ya, whitebread.

Tell Blaine I said "hey" though.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Did you apply? Do you have a demo tape to send to stations. You are like the teens in my class that think "I am going to be a rich and famous (insert whatever here, rapper, football player, basketball player) but yet the are don't actually do anything.

P.S. I listened to the podcast...at least as much as I could stomach.

3. Deuce Wayne

... you just asked if I had a tape. Then said you listened to it. :hitthefan:

The rest of your assessment is equally ill-informed or just you being bitter.

Anything I invest time in, I'm good at. Otherwise, why bother? The radio thing is really no different from acting. Persona. Only difference is, I'm good at sports talk without a script. Pair that with me disagreeing with 90% of people on most topics in that field... and then you have gold.

And yeaaahhh... as much as you could stomach. Let me guess, you're more of a Plaster guy, right?

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Dude...you are truly a little boy aren't you. Never did answer my question...did you apply? Plaster sucks your puny dick. And bitter???? you are the one starting a thread whining about not getting a job that you didn't apply for. LOL

#4 Big TT, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Too bad DW maybe if you push that podcast hard enough opening will present themselves

Besides, aren't you too pretty for radio. Definitely pegged you more of a morning show type of guy. Strahan can't last forever, that's your job in 10 years.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

I think The View might have an opening!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Exactly

DW needs to gain about 75-100 pounds and stop styling his hair. You ever seen Howard Stern and Rush? Those guys didn't get that far by their looks.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Mickey Ryan huh? Never heard of him.

I've listened to 3HL a few times since Travis left. It's definitely not the same. And it kinda seems like they are trying too hard to talk about silly, off-the-wall things like Clay would. I like Brent and Blaine but Clay was the straw that stirred the drink. Without him they're just another bland drive-time sports talk show.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

except they don't talk about sports

pretty real bad 'entertainment' show

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

TT... you need to lighten up bro. How you took this seriously says a lot about you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar