360 Premium systems get upgrades

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
    Xbox 360 premium units built on or after 7/4/2007 will (apparently) now ship with both an HDMI output and the new quiter cooler running 65nm chips

couple this with the recent $50 price drop and the war is on again

shooot ... I'm thinking of upgrading mine - just for that stinking HDMI
    anyone wanting a fairly new 3rd gen 360 premium, one might be for sell at a good price sometime real soon

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The war is on again? It's a one man race at this point.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ good of you to show Nintendo it's due props

maybe I should've said the war for #2

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

wait a few months so the production is up and 3 red light yours. I am sure if you had a huge session and you were less then freindly about the ventalation it would over heat in no time. Mine just gave me the 3 lights the other day. Hope I get the new upgrade version. That would be nice.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you took the thought right out of my head ..... or somethin

I got this here particular unit in March ..... loudest thing I ever heard
    but it's smooth ... much smoother than the 1st one
    it'll be a pity ...... but damn do I like new and shiny

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i have one reason why i went with a ps3 over the 360...well, maybe three reasons. my friend got one of the launch 360's and is now on his third unit. i swear the thing just randomly breaks. thankfully none of them were out of warranty, so he didnt have to pay for the new units, but seriously, THREE OF THEM?!

his original unit also scratched the hell out of call of duty II and perfect dark zero. i prefer a system that doesnt randomly commit suicide and take the games down with it.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

They are both good machines that will be around for some time.

War...lol.....

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well just so happens Blazing Arrow ....
    I'm sitting here trying to play Gears of War and everytime I go to load it, the dang thing just keeps getting stuck
    maybe the console gods heard my wishes and are about to RROD this (my 2nd) unit :crosses-fingers:

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, many people i know are on their 3rd system. It's usually more the user's fault than the system itself, but the 360 should REALLY make a system that doesn't require people to be so careful with it.
    I'm scared to even move mine when it's off due to stories I've heard.

And nintendo wii doesn't count. It never will. The Kia of consoles doesn't make it's way in to my 'top import' convo no matter how many vehicles they may sell.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

More of that idiotic thought process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar